Review and Recommend
Once you have decided you would like Team Property Reviver to help you with your project the first step is for one of our consultants to arrange an initial consultation with you. This is an informal meeting at your property. It usually takes about two hours for an average three bedroom house. During this visit our consultant will be asking you lots of questions; getting to know you, your property and what you want out of the process. They will review each room in detail – taking notes and photographs – and work out what needs to be done. They will then give you feedback and talk you through their recommendations
For clients who want to take the project forward themselves your consultant can prepare a detailed written report of their findings. Many of our clients prefer to skip this step and move straight to the Realise step as it saves them both time and money!
Your consultant provides you with a quotation for time and materials for bringing your project to fruition. The quote can be for as much or as little of the project that you would like us to take care of for you. If you have your own tradespeople that you want to use we can work with them, or alternatively we can recommend our own trusted tradespeople.
The number of days consultancy required depends on the size and the extent of the work required to your property. For an average three bedroom house which just needs our Refresh home staging service it usually takes two or three days for one of our consultants to specify, source and stage your property.
What does it all cost?
The cost of one of our consultants for a day is £350. If you need us to work to a tight deadline then where feasible we can get the job done in a shorter space of time by assigning more than one consultant to your project.
The cost for the various tradespeople depends on the size and the extent of the work required to your property.
- Assistance at a Distance – 1 hour online consultation using Skype or Zoom – £99
- Review and Recommend – 2 hour consultation at your home – from £150
- Report (optional) – detailed written report of the consultants findings – from £500
- Realise – the consultants fee for project managing and implementing your project – from £350 per consultant per day
- Room Refresh – two hour consultation with follow-up online presentation board containing pictures of recommended items and where to source them – from £450
What are the benefits?
Whether you are selling, renting or staying put, let Team Property Reviver take care of your home improvement projects. That way you get to keep your evenings and weekends for the things you really love doing!
If you are selling or renting here are just a few of the additional benefits of letting Team Property Reviver take care of preparing your property before it goes on the market.
- You can increase your chances of selling or renting your property for the best achievable price. Statistically homes tend to sell faster and for more money when they have been professionally home staged.
- Home Staging can give your property the edge so that it stands head and shoulders above your competition.
- The cost of Home Staging is relatively small compared with the cost of not Home Staging. Price reductions are often done in £10,000 stages. Most home owners invest only a small fraction of that in preparing their homes for sale.
- Most buyers buy on emotion so if you can create a wow factor they will start mentally moving into your house as soon as they step over the threshold.
- The majority of buyers now use the internet as the first port of call when they are searching for a new home. First impressions really count to get them through your door.